Generator Fumes Kills Fashions Designer And Her Friend in Edo State (Photos)



A fashion designer and her friend met their untimely death after inhaling toxic fumes from an electricity generator. 

It was learned that the fashion designer in question Muobuikwu invited her friend Anozie to her shop to help her sew clothes. She had turned on a generator to enable them to work throughout the night in order to deliver the clothes to her customers in time. 




Her brother Chukwudi also made a statement confirming the incident, he said 

I got a call from my sister at about 2pm when she complained that her friend was getting weak. I told her to give her anointing oil. Minutes later, I put a call on her mobile phone to know the situation of things but she did not pick my call. So, I came here this morning and we invited the police to force the door open and that was it.



The Commissioner of Police, Mr. Johnson Kokumo, who confirmed the incident said the preliminary investigations revealed that the women died after inhaling toxic fumes from the generator. 

I hope this enlightens the public on the dangers of exhaust fumes from generators, this is not the first time such an incident has happened and not the first time the public has been warned on the dangers of carbon monoxide. But most people prefer to take unnecessary risks and refuse to heed to safety precautions until it's too late. 

Don't be that person. 

So there you have it. 

I remain your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor 



------------------------- FOR THE SIDEBAR ---------------------------------------------------------------------

JOIN OVER 40,000 AMAZING MEMBERS


Get Free Daily Ebooks, Tips And Articles Straight To Your MailBox

No comments:

Post a Comment